Weefine WFL11 Wide-angle Lens
The Weefine WFL-11 lens is a small and affordable wide-angle lens specially designed for the Olympus TG-5 and TG-6 cameras.
The WFL-11 cancels out refraction and restores the camera’s topside field of view underwater, while also enhancing the image clarity and sharpness and eliminating the pincushion distortion. With a 90° angle of coverage, sharp corners, and zoom through capability, this is the ideal companion for an underwater photographer who does not want to swap lenses in water. Even the TG-5/6 microscopic mode works through this lens.
- Magnification: 0.72X
- Field of View Conversion: 24mm(84.1°) to 21.5mm(90°). 28mm(75.4°) to 25.7mm(80.4°); 35mm(63.4°) to 34.1mm(64.8°)
- M52 thread size
- Optical grade polycarbonate dome
- Aluminium lens body and shade
- Dimension: Ø 92.8mm X 50.6mm
- Weight: 240g (Air) / 80g (Underwater)
- Depth Rated to 60m
- Comes with carrying case and neoprene cover
Compatibility: Olympus PT-058 and PT-059 and Nauticam NA-TG5 housing (flash sync plate removed, Special fibre optic cable from Weefine is available for the PT058/59 that allows the use of the lens), Isotta TG6 housing (without flash sync adapter
(NOTE: This lens will only work in water. Using this lens in air will cause distortion)