Scubalamp V6K Pro Video Light
The Scubalamp V6K Pro is the extended battery version of the V6K light. All the specifications are the same apart from the burn time and the light overall length due to the double battery.
The Scubalamp V6K Pro light is the most powerful unit in the compact video light range by SUPE. It boasts 12000-lumen maximum output from its advanced COB LED light source. The V6K Pro These machined aluminium bodied lights also feature a glass dome port that maintains the super-wide beam in water. The high-quality LED source brings out the brightest colours underwater with its exceptional RA96 colour rendering index. All Scubalamp V6K lights ship with 1" ball mount, Charger, UK power lead, spare O-rings and handy carry case.
The Scubalamp V6K light also includes a clever infinitely variable brightness control, which allows the operator to easily vary the output steplessly by holding down the control button.
The Scubalamp lights combine professional features with surprisingly small price tags. These lights are available in standard black and in amazing silver.
- Output: 12000-lumen turbo mode, 6000-lumen standard mode.
- Colour temperature: 5600K (with cri of RA96)
- Beam angle in water: 120 Degrees
- Burn time: 60 mins @ 12000-lumen, 120 mins @ 6000-lumen
- Battery: User repleacable 8x18650 Li-ion pack (single batteries available)
- Depth Rated to 100m
- Size 235mm x 56mm
- Weight: 720g (on land), 560g (underwater)